Who is Do Ngoc Nhan

Do Ngoc Nhan, a children 's game Maker of Vietnam, and is founder of"Make Own Game dot Com"
Now he is CEO of "Do Ngoc Nhan dot com".

He is an enthusiasticgame makers, like many self-HVgame, or DNN Land

I will appreciate an overview of the maker, blogger, about the game to give you more information

= = = = = =

About myseft:
Welcome to dongocnhan.com
My name is Đo Ngoc Nhan. I'm 14. Please call me is Nhan or DNN.

I come from Viet Nam and I love make game, make movie and draw (earn money too).

I'm not a master, I just want to share to you what I know and maybe it will help you.
I hope you like this website and if you like this blog, please share this website for your friends.
Who is Do Ngoc Nhan
Who is Do Ngoc Nhan !


A Blog talking about Indie Game Developers! This website will show you the way to make games and earn money with it.



BlogRoll

Theo Allen RPG Maker

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Make My Own Game - Do Ngoc Nhan

Infolinks