Make Own Game Review



Make Your Own Game with RPG Maker XP at Make Own Game [dot] Com

Here, I write game review, tutorial making game with rmxp, goal firt is MakeOwnGame(MOG) is tutorial make game use XP, after DNN join MOG and he write post MineCraft Review and tutorial Make Game with RPG Make VX Ace, he creat someone video MineCraft and Ace, uhm, and me, then still writing post review : game,rmxp


Make Own Game was creat on April 28, with 1 post and domain : MakeOwnGames.blogspot.com and today is MakeOwnGame.com

==============
This is Video make game with rpg vx ace creat by Do Ngoc Nhan(DNN)
I think you should watch it



====

make own game is the brainchild and is a road block lasted 4 months, where I share the game experience

no longer as before, it is not only a place to write guild for XP,
this is where the only previous tutorial on RMXP, then add some guidelines for VX Ace

Now, this is the game market, we write reviews, tutorials, but our review of the game attractive and how to make game

Conclusion: If you would is GuestPost, please contact to me
Thanks

BlogRoll

Theo Allen RPG Maker

Popular Posts

Make My Own Game - Do Ngoc Nhan

Infolinks