Zombies Ate My Motherland - Free Games Online


Fight and skill enemy for project peace
Description:
Legions of brain-seeking zombies invaded Mother Russia. Help Ivan survive hordes of undead in the awesome game Zombies Ate My Motherland. Open new weapons, upgrade Ivan's abilities, collect all parts of the tractor and drive away. Defend your Motherland!

Instructions:
Controls: Arrows / AD = Move, Mouse = Aim / Shoot, Arrow Down / S = Throw Grenade, Arrow Up / W = Open Crate / Enter House, Space / Ctrl = Use Melee Weapon

Tag :
Make own game dot com
Free games online

Zombies Ate My Motherland

Boy for game
Blog for game
Gaming blog



Zombies Ate My Motherland - Free Games Online




Game 15
Sentry Knight - Free Games Online - Game 14

BlogRoll

Theo Allen RPG Maker

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Make My Own Game - Do Ngoc Nhan

Infolinks