Map is RPG XP Review

Map is 1 part is Games, with RPG XP, you must paint map, if is boss then you should know for Own Game


Draw a map there are many ways, and also how to draw a simple process to guide people to the game and draw the map, my map drawing skills is growing rapidly, and now I continue to guide people how to draw map

 

Select the type of map you need, and create a map, I chose Port Town map, you should choose it, draw on me and you learn how to draw the map

I used the map to the lawn, the grass is blue colors I used,
Then paint the sea, the waves will move, if you want to know then tested it
Then decorative map, use the coconut tree, boat, fish drying, draw the map of the small island, round, circle, or, ..

Add map by adding characters and events, if you do not know how to adjust the event, see the Unit 1 to Unit 5

You have created, and or test it, I started the game and created a lot of maps, demo, it's very simple, then the map starts better and more rugged
I promise to be more collective map presented to you, so that you can see and draw on. Of course you can get it put into his game, all are painted by me and no one using
If the map already, I would note for you;)

BlogRoll

Theo Allen RPG Maker

Popular Posts

Make My Own Game - Do Ngoc Nhan

Infolinks