Rogan the SwordMaster - Free Games Online






A mighty and dark magician used the traditional Jewel to open the forgotten Gates of Despair. Then he split the Jewel into four separate items and gave these items to four mystical creatures therefore noone can ever will use the Jewel to shut the Gates. you've got to destroy those creatures and collect all of the items to shut the Gate of Despire forever!

Collect extra money by killing twenty forms of enemies. Upgrade your Armor from eight sorts. get stronger weapon from twenty three sorts. Receive twenty Achievements. Kill four Bosses Activate Fury Mode Complete The Jewel


Control Scheme:
  • fire: left mouse
  • movement: wasd
Rogan the SwordMaster - Free Games Online
Rogan the SwordMaster - Free Games Online

Consistent mood. i accustomed be very glad by but all components of the game work on to create a mood. once composing the foremost theme on piano, i noticed that it'd be terribly nice if ALL the sound was contend on the piano, thus all of the short sound effects ar little or no arpeggios or what have you ever ever on the piano too. The art started superabundant moodier and darker, but as I noticed what moderately game it completely was about to be, it became brighter and extra charming, that inserts very well world organization agency.
Game as experience. This ties in with my last bullet, but i accustomed be considering writing games that were coherent experiences that try to specific a definite feeling rather than a bunch of choices tied on. i really want to create extra games like this.
Aesthetics over choices. In my past games, I’ve had a habit of adding new choices rather than sprucing previous ones. Right once I started this game, i created a choice to focus on aesthetics over adding new choices. which implies that the cannons animate, the cannonballs explode in gorgeous particle explosions, random yellow particles float among the background (I don’t grasp what they are, but they seem nice), there’s a title screen (the first time I’ve ever additional one), etc. I’m over proud of the overall impact.
Let the game develop itself. ab initio I required one factor dark and moody and region. This was my guiding set up for the first eight hours around. but I had problems – I couldn’t admit any due to build that employment the theme. i accustomed be in addition considering giving music quite merely a background role once I developed the thought {that you|that you merely|that you just} simply might need a pair of varied things that play all totally different melodies, and once you bring them on the melodies work on. i believed it are often some variety of music primarily based region platformer game. i believed extra and realized it completely was a very nice figure for love – a pair of people who every have a song that ar incomplete whereas not each other. Once I came up with that, I knew I had to use it. thus my operational set up until the tip of the first day was {that you|that you merely|that you just} simply would be some variety of mechanism Roman deity which may solve puzzles to bring girls and guys on.
But then once the twenty four hour mark i noticed that there was no implies that i would build a bunch of guy/girl pairs, corresponding theme songs, and level puzzles. i accustomed be suggests that overscoping. and that i accustomed be noticing that the interactions I wrote between you and so the first lady were very desirable, thus I merely created it a straight up romance between you and her. that complete up operational very well.
Forces outside my management. i accustomed be feeling pretty awful throughout a minimum of 5 hundredth of Ludum Dare. i really assume that i would have squeezed this into a 48h game if I had been feeling higher – but I wasn’t. There’s not superabundant i'll try this, though.
The music. The music is by no suggests that dangerous, but it completely was all done improvisationally among the house of like twenty minutes and can ar masses higher if I had discomposed to take a seat down down and work it. i accustomed be feeling dangerous though, and was having issue concentrating on that. there are in addition like 2-3 gorgeous themes that I merely ran out of it slow to include among the sport. a certain goal for next time is to pay longer on music, and to create a game that is extra receptive to multiple music themes.
Difficulty. though it wasn’t very an outsized draw back (no one has very complained), i accustomed be dismayed to look out that the game was masses harder than i believed it completely was. I’m constantly learning in Ludum Dare to want but heavy i feel a section/puzzle is and multiply it by a try of, and that’s but heavy everyone else will notice it. I clearly have an outsized advantage, as I’ve contend my game much more than anyone else has :)
Improve graphics. I’ve improved from last time, but i feel i would do much better with extra apply. I felt like this was holding ME back. i accustomed be slow and so the results may ar higher.
Game 16
Zombies Ate My Motherland - Free Games Online - Game 15



Only One Chance - Free Games Online





I thought this gradual strategy of “being guided   towards what the game wishes to be” gave the impression to figure o.k.. I wouldn’t have come back up with the foremost set up otherwise.
COULD-BE-BETTER STUFF



GOALS FOR NEXT TIME

Spend longer on music.



BlogRoll

Theo Allen RPG Maker

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Make My Own Game - Do Ngoc Nhan

Infolinks